Sunday, January 27, 2008

London's Baptism and a Few Good Pictures





Last Saturday was a special day for our family as London got baptised. We were very excited to have all the Grandparents and a few Aunts and Uncles in attendance. London asked her dad to baptise and confirm her a member of the church and he was happy to be able to do so. We had family and some neighborhood friends come down to Mindy's condo clubhouse afterwards for a little snack. We are very proud of the choice London has made.


We enjoyed having family around especially since they got to share in another special moment later Sunday night. THE GIANTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!! Noah and I are very excited. Tee is mad because this means another few weeks of seeing me wearing my Eli Manning jersey. However she does want them to win since my friend Brad and I have a standing pizza bet if your team wins the Superbowl. (He likes the Steelers.)


Here is a great picture of Noah. Yes, he is wearing a monkey costume and yes he did wear it all day including during a shopping trip to the grocery store. As you can see, it was full day of work for our favorite little monkey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee...I don't know how I found you via the blog world...but somehow I saw your last name today on someone else's blog, and it was you!!! Its your very, very old friend Marie.

We have a Noah too! I would love to catch up.

Your family is just beautiful! I am in Utah all the time, and would love to see you on one of my visits!

mabiddle@hotmail.com